• Supports muscle relaxation and nerve transmission
• Supports bone and heart health
• Supplies 288mg per daily serving
• Easy to swallow vegetable capsules
Magnesium is an essential mineral present in large amounts in the body, especially in the bones. It is one of the most important minerals, playing a part in energy metabolism, protein synthesis and more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.
Magnesium can be obtained from high-fiber foods such as whole grains, legumes, seeds, nuts and vegetables, as well as from meat, dairy products and coffee. Most people do not consume enough dietary magnesium and may benefit from supplementation.
Supports Bone and Heart Health
Stress may interfere with the body's ability to absorb magnesium, so make sure your body has the optimal quantities. Magnesium Citrate is a highly absorbable form of magnesium, a profoundly important mineral that supports the body's bones, energy production, and glucose balance. Optimal intake of magnesium is essential to support relaxation and calming. Further, magnesium supports proper muscle function and is essential for cardiovascular health.
How does magnesium support health?
- Supports normal muscle contraction and relaxation
- Supports normal nerve function
- Supports the production of protein in body cells
- Important for healthy bones
- Maintains blood pressure already within normal range
Take 1 tablets three times daily
These statements have not been evaluated by the KOREA Food and Drug Administration, These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 capsule
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
* Percent daily values are based on the FDA recommended daily values